Shimano Caenan $89.99 you get what you pay for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Caenan $89.99 you get what you pay for

Bought one of these throw backs just to see how it would measure up, you get what you pay for. Actually it was not my primary reel, rather one tested for my son's whom fish with me, though I am not spending $300.00 for them to soak a chronarch reel by fooling around.
    The reel drag would not stay set, ani reverse slips and the handle broke off. maybe I just got a freeking lemon? Anyway, maybe someone else will have better luck than me, so the kidos will use my old re built hand me downs.

I bought two so far so good!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

x2, I haven’t had any problems either. I got one a few months ago for a throw down reel, its leaved up to 90.00$ for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

my brother has been tossing one since they came out. No problems at all on his. Its actually a really good reel for what you are paying for.

Comment

I guess those reels are like finding a good woman, every now and then I guess you get lucky, I dont have any complaints in that department as of yet?

Comment

If she has a "Handle, broken Anti-Reverse and a Drag", I'd take her back for a "new model"!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	l.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	553820
              LMFAO Robalo
              NoBama

Comment

Working...
              X