2 nice looking tarpon 16'yak's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 nice looking tarpon 16'yak's

For sale on 2cool for ya'll looking for yaks!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

post the link

Comment

it's under boat's in the classified's.I messed up earlyier trying to post the link i need to get my kids to show me a eaiser way.

Comment

found em' .... here's the link for anyone interested....come on bouy, or should I say buoy ?

A forum community dedicated to anglers in the Texas area. Come join the discussion about fishing guides, bait, safety, gear, tackle, tips, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

I actually just bought one 2 weeks ago from a guy on 2cool.....

Comment

all you have to do is copy the link from the address bar and paste it

Comment

*Drool* Sooooo very tempting. Is that long enough if I'm 5' 8?
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
              Yes it is!

Comment

Tarpon 16, I think is one of the fastest kayaks out there. That is the biggest they have in lenght (that Ive seen). I really really recomend it. Is a good price for all u getting, New they run from 900s. It has No rudder, but they track so well, U will do fine without it. Very comfortable as well. And all the extra goodies is a plus.

Comment

I'm sold already. I just need to see if I have enough money to buy it and still go to school :P
                  Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by fishingRED View Post
                    Tarpon 16, I think is one of the fastest kayaks out there. That is the biggest they have in lenght (that Ive seen). I really really recomend it. Is a good price for all u getting, New they run from 900s. It has No rudder, but they track so well, U will do fine without it. Very comfortable as well. And all the extra goodies is a plus.
                    Specifically what model are those kayaks? I can't really tell.
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

These kayaks are now mine!
                      Resident Ninja

Comment

Congrats! I've a fishing buddy who has one and he likes it. And it is quite fast!
                        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
                          These kayaks are now mine!
                          Cool glad i had a part now get some slim on'em!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                            Cool glad i had a part now get some slim on'em!
                            X2...by adding the link
                            Hey we need to hook Jhua...I'm a newby yakker too.

Lol..bought mine just recently from a 2coolposting also

Comment

Late last summer, we had a group put in at the Waterman's ramp and paddle Lake Como to Dana Cove for a shake down cruise. We were preparing for a tournament at Matagorda. It was a good shake down, where we found a variety of things between us to re-rig and repair. If ya'll are interested, we could try a shake down from there on a convenient date. I'm re-rigging my yak and need to try it out.
                              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X