Saturday 1/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 1/22

Anyone heading out tomorrow? We are going to give it a shot I hope this high pressure doesnt have them to screwed up. I had a buddy fish Thursday in East Matagorda and had a 5 fish stringer coming in @ 20 lbs. He was throwing a pink corky as the tide was going out. One fish was 6.5 26" PIG!!!!!!

See you guys on the bayou I am hoping we find some red fish out in the bay.

I'm going out tomorrow. I have a buddy of mine who is visiting and I'm probably going to take him to TAMUG for the deeper waters. If he was more experienced, I would take him wading. Good luck to you! You a current Ag or an Old Ag?
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Old ag well still young class of 07

Comment

Ahaha. Former member class of 13 but I transferred to UH for an internship.
        Resident Ninja

Comment

**** Two Aggies go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods.
          **** The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.
          **** As they're driving home they're really depressed. One Aggie turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"
          **** The other Aggie says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"

Comment

So how did you do yesterday? Thinking about wetting my line today 1/23.

Comment

Lots of time on the water and just one trout to show for it, water was nasty I think everyone struggled

Comment

Yea, all I caught was a cold

Buoy - see you upgraded your avitar, cool...

Comment

Working...
                X