Full Day of Fishing (08/19/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Day of Fishing (08/19/11)

Woke up this morning and headed to the surf to meet up with Uber. Got there at 9 and walked in. Had blow-ups immediately and hooked up with a dink trout. Action died down and by 11, it was over. Went home and prepared for the afternoon session.

Arrived at Chocolate at around 7ish. Made our way towards the bay and fished some reefs along the way. Not much fish. At 9, worked our way back to the lighted terminal and spent the next few hours there. I saw shad in the water and threw a rattle trap and caught over 30 trout. Sounds impressive, but only 3 of them were keeping size and the rest were 13-14 inches. Apparently, there ARE fish in Chocolate
    Resident Ninja

Better than a full day of work!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Better than a full day of work!
      Sure is!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
        Apparently, there ARE fish in Chocolate
        Catch them while you can! Come fall, there won't be any fish in Chocolate (wink, wink)

Comment

No,there are no fish in Chocolate.

Comment

Sounds like a great day Jhua ! I'm going to hit the surf Sunday morning if I can go to bed before the Texans game is over.... You should have tried Jones Lake or somwhere because there are No fish in Chocolate ☺

Comment

great report "J". 3 keeps are better than none. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
              X