wierd fish discovery in chocolate last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierd fish discovery in chocolate last night

Me and a buddie went out to chocolate last night, not to mention the mesquitoes were TERRIABLE!!! anyways we started off at 2004 bridge where the barges gas up and saw about 50 of these wierd looking fish that were floating on top of the water still alive that were about 10-15 inches long that looked like a giant shad and a mullet mixed!!! it was not drum for sure. i have never seen anything like it they had a massive shad shaped body with scales and a mullet looking head with a black dot exactly where you would find one on a shad. (the fishing was sh** by the way) anyone else seen these or could someone give me an explanation.

-slammin-em-

Musta been a Shullet!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

if those things are shad they are true giants... literally found one and measured it 15inches probably a pound or two no joke HUGE

Comment

I saw them Wed and Friday doing the same thing in the daytime (in Chocolate). I did not see them in Christmas today, but I walked in and didn't go too far.

Comment

Plant fish....
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Gizzard shad I too seen em all nite I was Fishin next to horshoe
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

i also seen them past 3 weeks during the day and at night... talk to some old timers about it they said they do that this time of year, the big shad breed then die ( slowly ) although this is the first time i have seen this... anywho... maybe a good thing for us, more shad for our fish to eat and get nice n fat!
                Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

I saw something even more bizzar a couple weeks ago. I was drifting the bank near the 45 marker and I say these large black mounds crossing the bayou. I hauled *** to get a better look and it was apprx 10 -15 hogs swimming across.

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
                    I saw something even more bizzar a couple weeks ago. I was drifting the bank near the 45 marker and I say these large black mounds crossing the bayou. I hauled *** to get a better look and it was apprx 10 -15 hogs swimming across.

Corndog's got pictures of the whole herd crossing!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I saw a rather large, very dark colored bobcat 2 weeks ago running a levee/ridge near New bayou-the birds were going nuts over it.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        Gizzard shad I too seen em all nite I was Fishin next to horshoe
                        Lmao you mean fishing at the mob
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          Lmao you mean fishing at the mob
                          I been to MOB once in 18 months and I caught fish that trip and this is how I'm treated ban him coach!!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I like your "EAT MORE DOLPHINS" aviatar

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              I been to MOB once in 18 months and I caught fish that trip and this is how I'm treated ban him coach!!
                              Wheres your red button hehe lmao
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X