No announcement yet.

3 Limits (Slot Reds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see and hear your fishin Rick.I bet your ready for winter!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Good to see and hear your fishin Rick.I bet your ready for winter!
      I'm getting there Chris, this wrist rebuild has taken a lot longer than I had ever imagined... I have only been able to fish throwing lures 2 days a week due to the pain and strength in my wrist. I'm slowly getting it strong enough to handle a rod like pre-surgery days.
      I'm getting pretty good at fishing left handed so I'll be switching hands this winter so I can keep going. I'm pretty much off the pain meds unless I have a flare up... which is less and less frequent. It make take a year and a half for it to be right we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
        I'm getting there Chris, this wrist rebuild has taken a lot longer than I had ever imagined... I have only been able to fish throwing lures 2 days a week due to the pain and strength in my wrist. I'm slowly getting it strong enough to handle a rod like pre-surgery days.
        I'm getting pretty good at fishing left handed so I'll be switching hands this winter so I can keep going. I'm pretty much off the pain meds unless I have a flare up... which is less and less frequent. It make take a year and a half for it to be right we'll see.
        Fishing is good rehab. Thats a good excuse to be one the water Rick. Suck it up and set a hook buddy...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

wtg guys!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
          X