Lutes Invitational Trohpy's for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutes Invitational Trohpy's for tomorrow

These trophys we are getting made are bad to the bone.

Custom made, and put together by me.

Check them out....Redfish not in pic

BTW

Those of you who qualifed remeber tomorrow morning at Lutes we will hold a meeting before leaving the marina to discuss all the details.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Cool trophies!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Wait till you guys see the gift that everyone gets .... they are made by the same guys who make the metal for the trophy's
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

What time are we supposed to meet? I just got back in town from North Dakota (freakin cold) tons of ducks, but was working.. Anyways, can you send me the details of the tournament. Is it biggest fish, or is it something else. I made the invitational and I am pre-fishing today in the wind.

Let me know and thanks. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I am missing the last weekend of bow season for this, but I enjoy fishing the lutes tournament.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Very nice!
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
              What time are we supposed to meet? I just got back in town from North Dakota (freakin cold) tons of ducks, but was working.. Anyways, can you send me the details of the tournament. Is it biggest fish, or is it something else. I made the invitational and I am pre-fishing today in the wind.

Let me know and thanks. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I am missing the last weekend of bow season for this, but I enjoy fishing the lutes tournament.
              PM me your email address.

Comment

Working...
              X