Rain Won't Stop Us- 11/8/11 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16682[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16683[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16684[/ATTACH]
    Woah....I only took a picture of one fish?
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Nice Looking Trout. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
        Woah....I only took a picture of one fish?
        Yeah you only grabbed my phone once. That fish is gonna have a sore eye in the mornin lmao.
        I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

WTG fellas!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Great job gents... I was tucked in out of the rain, sounds like I should of had the boat out.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Great job and report. You guys have it BAD..., but it's a good bad !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Good info on the diff. pitches of lures and rigging the corky trailer. You guys are killin it!

Comment

How much slime does the floor mat remove?

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
                    Not too much. It does remove the barbs from the hooks though. The whole boat was soaked so it shouldn't have removed too much slime.
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
                      Lmao!!!! That's so funny you mentioned that. Jhua can attest to that floormat making me swear up and down that boat because every time I catch a fish and sling him into the boat - NETS SUCK!!! - the hooks from the barbs get tangled into the floor mat lmao.

My dad put them in the boat to make it look "nice." He really means well but he's 60 something old and senile but he's a good guy. I think I'll keep at least one mat in just because I feel bad. Lol.
                      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

awesome afternoon guys. I cant wait for Saturday as i sit here at my desk air casting in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X