Is the bayou freshed out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the bayou freshed out?

Thinking of taking the yak out. How does the bayou look?

Which one ?
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

no not enough fresh water yet.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Yes it is, and muddy. I went Last Friday, Monday & Tuesday and it is muddy, Kinda like normal. (before drought) ☺

Comment

all the fish left the bayou.
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
            all the fish left the bayou.
            Super Spook is correct, they also left the bay too. I hear they all went to Trinity,Tabbs and Burrnet bays.
            Bouy37 and I will let everybody know when they return.
            Thank you that is all..

Comment

WARNING: CHOCOLATE BAY IS CLOSED TO FISHING AND BOAT TRAFFIC STARTING FRIDAY MORNING. There are No fish in Chocolate-the area is closed to all boat traffic starting tomorrow morning when I wake up and head that way-I am with the Government so don't worry, all will be just fine. Corndog, Castaway and Buoy have been deputized and will aid in enforcement-by Order of Obama and Nancy Pelosi, they are directed to run in circles around each boat they see in the vicinity in order to protect the trespassers from danger. They have the right to confiscate all alcoholic beverages found in anyone's boat and although extremely hazardous duty, they will consume all such beverages until none are left-I am proud to know them and only hope they survive such dangerous duty-they act with courage when faced with danger-just like jumping on a live grenade to save the others in their platoon. I salute you!! (Save me at least 17 of them conficated beers-Coors Light, Heinies or Shiner Bock will do )
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  WARNING: CHOCOLATE BAY IS CLOSED ..... Corndog, Castaway and Buoy have been deputized and will aid in enforcement-....
                  nice -

The Chocolate bayou ninja likes to hook em in DA face!!!!
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up on the bayou. I was planning on going out there tomorrow but will wait until yall give the all clear. Thanks again

Comment

Do i get to carry bullets in my gun or do i have to Barney-fife it.

P.S. if you dont get the humor, your to young.

Comment

Fife it...one in the shirt pocket.

Comment

Still dirty in the bayou and super clear in the bay today.

Comment

So why is it closed?

Comment

Originally posted by lesmcdonald View Post
                              So why is it closed?

They close it this time of year. We will let you know when it opens back up.
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X