Water Conditions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Conditions??

Anyone know what it is looking like out there? I need to put the boat in the water, but not freshwater. If anyone has seen the bay in the last day give me a shout.

Thanks in advance,

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

Ran from Fat Boys to Chocolate yesterday. South shoreline coves look good with bait but no fish caught in them. Chocolate looks like ****. North shoreline look like ****. middle of West Bay look like ****. Water didnt look to bad around Meacoms, North Deer, and south Deer. Should start looking good today and into tomoorow before it goes back to **** Saturday....

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
      Ran from Fat Boys to Chocolate yesterday. South shoreline coves look good with bait but no fish caught in them. Chocolate looks like ****. North shoreline look like ****. middle of West Bay look like ****. Water didnt look to bad around Meacoms, North Deer, and south Deer. Should start looking good today and into tomoorow before it goes back to **** Saturday....

AQUA PIMP
      Soooo....the water looks like ****
      Resident Ninja

Comment

It's pump truck clear!
        Attached Files
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          It's pump truck clear!
          Still got them legos I see. Don't worry, I still got my sets too
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Thanks AP

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post

AQUA PIMP
              Outside of $$$$, Why do you want to put the new bote in that *****? bout time for a trip next week?

Comment

Oh I figured it out....you wanted to listen to the music coming from the Marina when you were out in the middle of the bay.

Comment

Looks good ti me six reds and 5 flounder yest, i was withe marshrat.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    Looks good ti me six reds and 5 flounder yest, i was withe marshrat.
                    I will be glad when baseballs over
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Just got back in & water looked like ****, bait was busting for about an hour then stopped, had one blow up & that was it, fished the north shoreline of West bay.
                      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Thanks. Probably just boil some crawfish and wait for another day.
                        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                          Thanks. Probably just boil some crawfish and wait for another day.
                          May have to wait for another week, this weekend looks brutal with the winds again.
                          Today is a new day!!

Comment

Flat and breezy, about to take a run from Kemah to Galveston for a test ride! I wish I could take beer on the customers boat and some fishing poles
                            Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                            (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                            4340 19th St.
                            Bacliff, Texas 77518
                            http://evansmarine.net
                            http://boatwerxtx.com
                            main@boatwerxtx.com
                            281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                              Oh I figured it out....you wanted to listen to the music coming from the Marina when you were out in the middle of the bay.
                              I just got through putting the first 4 speakers in yesterday. Next week I'm putting in 1 amp and 1 sub possibly 2 subs. The marina will be hearing me from the middle of West Bay lol. You know I don't pimp in a bote with out some tunes!!!!! Remember a few years ago I came in there in the Kenner and it was hitting the bass hard. Those roof workers stopped working on the roof to check it out lmao.

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......
                              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                              X