How is the bayou looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the bayou looking?

Trying to decide where to go on Friday. Is the bayou still too fresh? I will be in a yak.

Call Lutes as Barbra can simply look out the window and give you an up the bayou report

281 393 1021
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
      Call Lutes as Barbra can simply look out the window and give you an up the bayou report

281 393 1021
      ...ask her to taste the water for you.

Comment

im sure there are still some reds in the bayou, they dont mind fresh water, but drove over bridge yesterday and the water was still very muddy looking... be better off going to galveston island state park and putting yak in back there esp. since it will be a little more protected, wind been picking up pretty heavy by 10 am every day here latley...
        Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

I was out there Monday and caught some trout by the concrete Geo Tube so go get em.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
            I was out there Monday and caught some trout by the concrete Geo Tube so go get em.
            thats a long paddle in a yak isnt it??
            Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

No it is not too bad. Well, I wouldn't do it, but my neighbors do it all the time.
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Ha Ha screw that!!!!! That's a long paddle without the wind much less paddling into a 20 to 25 knot south wind. There are a lot of fish in there though. I think I would go put in at Christmas or the KOA before I did that.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                X