No announcement yet.

6/25 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the report AP-it was also in the GDN Joe Kent report!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Chocolate

Thanks for sharing your report. I hope the family and I have the same luck Sunday morning. The pic of you stringer is awesome.

Jason C
      Friendswood, TX

Comment

Been looking for the Jr. no one seems to have it in stock! Can anyone give me a heads up? Holler back!
        A Living Legend

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
          Been looking for the Jr. no one seems to have it in stock! Can anyone give me a heads up? Holler back!
          Academy is where I would start

Walmart as well

FTU next

Bass pro or Gander Mt as a last resort
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

FTU had plenty of jimmy houston ssjr last time I checked, which was about a week ago. The academy off nasa parkway usually has a good stock of the bone ssjr.

Comment

hey aqua PIMP when and where is the next tournament your going to be I think xia and i are going to try and make it if its close and when you gettin lift and tires for YOTA if you want give me a call i have a guy that gives me pretty good deals
              Last edited by drivas; July 9, 2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

See if he can hook me up on some wheels and tires!!!! I got the lift already, just need to go get it. ya'll going to be at the fish fry Sat? I'm going to go get the fish for it in the morning.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                X