Headed out to the bay -finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed out to the bay -finally.

Hopefully I will have a good report to follow. I can't wait to get out the water. The crew beter hurry and get here, I am ready to go.

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

Hey, my phone did not ring, whats up with that, oh well, gotta work today, good luck out there today.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

Headed out this morning and lost a bearing and hub on 2004 heading to chocolate. No one open till 7 to get a new one, so I will be getting a later start than I planned. Good luck out there today.
      Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
      (AKA Evans Marine Services)
      4340 19th St.
      Bacliff, Texas 77518
      http://evansmarine.net
      http://boatwerxtx.com
      main@boatwerxtx.com
      281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Academy opened a 5 am today for black friday.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

good luck!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Go get em.
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

No luck for me today. Sorry not much to report. A few undersized fish and not much else. We threw just about everything in the box and no dice. My wife did catch some eel looking thing that had some massive teeth and the little one got some sand trout on gulp. Water looked great but there was a lot of traffic out there today. Going to try and see if I can get out again tomorrow. I can't wait for the 30 degree weather.
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Interesting about you catching a silver eel/ribbon fish too. I had never caught one before up in the bayou. It bit a curly tail jig.

Comment

At least you got out!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                    No luck for me today. Sorry not much to report. A few undersized fish and not much else. We threw just about everything in the box and no dice. My wife did catch some eel looking thing that had some massive teeth and the little one got some sand trout on gulp. Water looked great but there was a lot of traffic out there today. Going to try and see if I can get out again tomorrow. I can't wait for the 30 degree weather.
                    Hittin the bay this evening for some quacks. Maybe, what's the wind looking
                    Karma's a beach.

Comment

strong winds here
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

We encountered the same this morning and dinks. Did well yesterday in CL landed 6 keeper troll 22-18, 1 flounder 18, and large sheep head for the 9 year old that went 21. Today was miserable!
                        Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                        (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                        4340 19th St.
                        Bacliff, Texas 77518
                        http://evansmarine.net
                        http://boatwerxtx.com
                        main@boatwerxtx.com
                        281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Originally posted by evansmarine View Post
                          We encountered the same this morning and dinks. Did well yesterday in CL landed 6 keeper troll 22-18, 1 flounder 18, and large sheep head for the 9 year old that went 21. Today was miserable!

The troll's have been hitting it hard. I thought I was the only one catching em. Next time give me a shout when you are out there and we will tag team them.
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Headed out to the bay -finally.

Take those trolls down!!
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                              Water looked almost torqoise near SLP. I though I was in Florida for a minute there. But alas the bite was OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X