NFIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFIC

Everyone seems to use this acronym but I bet its true now. With all this rain this Spring I bet you can catch catfish in Chocolate Bay right now. Feel bad for Lute's they cant be getting much business.

Always been true it's fished completely out they all migrated over to the Diversionary
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

It's been running high and swiftly with all the rain we've been having. All kinds of crap is floating out with it. I did try to catch some catfish the other day. Rigged me up a throw line with a few hooks on it and baited up with some blood dough bait. Left it overnight and it came back with some empty hooks. I guess they stole my bait for the trip to the Diversionary.
      Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

NFIDC!

Comment

I ran by the DC today. It's finally silted in, the entrance is completely blocked. Don't try and get in there. Go to Chocolate. All the fish are using it to access the bay. Specks are stacked up over there like cordwood.
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
            I ran by the DC today. It's finally silted in, the entrance is completely blocked. Don't try and get in there. Go to Chocolate. All the fish are using it to access the bay. Specks are stacked up over there like cordwood.
            LOL! .... And Jones is 10 ft. Deep.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

LOL,, then somebody better tell these spotties that they were lost. Caught them not 200 yards from Lutes 2 weeks ago. Not giants but the best size to hit the grease!!! Oh wait,,, NFIC

Click image for larger version

Name:	trout.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	561749

Comment

Nice catch pieman. I hope you get on them this weekend for the tournament!
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                X