468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old bote needs a mechanic. Recommended shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old bote needs a mechanic. Recommended shop?

The boat needs some attention.

Yamaha 60hp 4-stroke running rough.

My local guy went out of business so I need to locate a new shop.
    I'm down by Angleton but can travel to Clear Lake/Texas City area no problem.
    Any forum members care to recommend a shop.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Evans marine , right down the road from Texas city , 281 559 boat
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I have had good luck with Finish Line or see if one of the sponsors can hook you up.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

What about the shop in Clute is that who went out of buisness....Mullins Marine I think it was!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
          What about the shop in Clute is that who went out of buisness....Mullins Marine I think it was!
          It used to be Mullins years ago.
          It has been Kresta for several years. They closed down.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I also recommend Evans Marine. First class service and they know what they are doing. It's nice to have a place you can trust to do it right the first time.

Comment

Have to agree with the above suggestions on Evans Marine in Bacliff. They know their stuff when it comes to Yamaha engines. 281-559-2628

Comment

I'll say the same with Brian Evans...my yami 70 is in tip top by his hands
                sigpic

Comment

MP:

Call Bryan Evans at Evans Marine-he did me right.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X