walking Hans solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walking Hans solo

Got permission to sneak out last night and run with the flatfish.First spot found two flounder up tight and stuck on my gig.The water visibility was terrible.I got tired of the skeeters and muddy water and went to spot 2 and boom found 5 or six males laying around bamm stuck one strung him or so i thought as i watch him slide right down the string and hit the float and pop off..WTH...I stuck another one and she did a hello and goodbye kick and was gone..at that point i called it a good day or night.pic is of one since i stopped off and dropped off dinner for a girlfriend.

date time is jacked up on camera for all u haters..lol
    Attached Files
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Hey cool you got the pic of the fish I caught yesterday .... hey wait a minute WTH??
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good job in those conditions!

Comment

Chris were you west or east when you made this trip?

PS -- you're either a little crazy or just extremely hardcore to attemt gigging in all that wind -- I think I know which When we grilling flounder?
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

So you got tired of em rippin your hooks off your lures and decided to gigem! nice fish BTW!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Excellent Trout!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Oh dont tell me your tradin fish for love again! Did we hear that right?.....The West Bay Sasquatch does it again!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                Chris were you west or east when you made this trip?

PS -- you're either a little crazy or just extremely hardcore to attemt gigging in all that wind -- I think I know which When we grilling flounder?
                I practical gigged them from shore.The wind kept the part timer's away.Mike you know the wind is your friend.

Comment

I agree with that statement -- with the exception of west wind -- HATE when it blows from the west!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The east north east wind is not forgiving were i was.You can take any wind and plan your battles.I hate high pessure it scatters everything in my opinion.

Comment

very Nice Chris!
                      Captain Glenn Stevens
                      Coastal Guide Service
                      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Working...
                      X