Texas City Tues. Oct. 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas City Tues. Oct. 11th

Mosquito Island this morning. Anyone down? Shoot me a PM or text 281-220-7933 I'll be out there today giving it hell. Probably only guy out with white long sleeve shirt backwards black cap. If you're out stop by and give me a holler!
    Last edited by ubermensch1324; October 11, 2011, 06:01 AM.
    I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Got classes today or else I would be out there!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Well writing this report from my phone. Water was really nice almost too much bait in the water...waded from 8-9:30 am with only two trout...one 13" and one 16" both on the corky fatboy day glo since water was incredibly clear. Chunked every top water in the box and every corky. Released the one trout so he could see some better days!!

Going to seabrook lagoon gonna try for some flounder after lunch. PM if you want to get an afternoon session in.

At least X'd mosquito island off my list for now. Second time I've been out, once with moe once today and both times extremely slow...you learn!
      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
        Got classes today or else I would be out there!
        Word. Yea you didn't miss out on much there were 3 different guys scattered around me all with empty stringers!! They were using live bait. I miss the bayou!!! Get my boat back today woot...gonna tear em up this weekend buoy I owe you a trip and of course any FWE members can feel free to go with me...just PM.

Ps- if someone can post me the high/low tide for seabrook and the drop I'd appreciate it. My phones too slow, took me forever just to post this and too far from home...thanks!!
        Last edited by ubermensch1324; October 11, 2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post
          Word. Yea you didn't miss out on much there were 3 different guys scattered around me all with empty stringers!! They were using live bait. I miss the bayou!!! Get my boat back today woot...gonna tear em up this weekend buoy I owe you a trip!

Ps- if someone can post me the high/low tide for seabrook and the drop I'd appreciate it. My phones too slow, took me forever just to post this and too far from home...thanks!!
          Sunday morning? I'll be on time .

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
            Sunday morning? I'll be on time .
            Right after the tournament?
            Resident Ninja

Comment

High is 10:45 low is around 3
              Resident Ninja

Comment

Low should be 3:38
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report. I have only done well there really early in the morning.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear about MI slow fishing.. Since you were there, the levee straight across from MI is usually worth a look. Caught a lot of nice trout there. Also on the chanel side where the water starts is a good flat to wade.
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the tides. I decided to call it early - got too dang hot out and no wind. I'll definitely try the levee next time I head that way thanks for the tip! I saw the opposite side (I guess channel side) was really, really calm. Guess I should have tried that too. Oh well.

And buoy if you aren't burnt out from that tournament I'm down to go out on sunday. Jhua you're invited if you're not utterly exhausted as well as anyone else who wants to join. I can probably fit 3-4 people comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post
                        And buoy if you aren't burnt out from that tournament I'm down to go out on sunday.
                        No tournament fishing for me. I am working all day Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                          No tournament fishing for me. I am working all day Saturday.
                          Awww that sucks! Was lookin forward to seeing you at the weigh in. I may take up your offer though! Depends on how I feel.
                          Resident Ninja

Comment

mmhmmm, fatboy's killin it. Better recognize Sonny!

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
                              mmhmmm, fatboy's killin it. Better recognize Sonny!
                              I don't bring out the fatboy's till late fall. Maybe I should put some in my box now
                              Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                              X