6-23-2013 east bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-23-2013 east bay

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25929[/ATTACH] my office [ATTACH=CONFIG]25930[/ATTACH]manager's husband michael has been wanting to fish and my dental supply rep , john , has also wanted to fish , so , i took them to east bay last sunday . The cove was full of active bait , fish were swirling and feeding , water was good . I was thinking limits to be had . Wind was south 6-8 mph in the morning and late morning /afternoon 10-13 mph . A heavy shower passed through soon after our arrival .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25932[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]25931[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

CONTINUED

We could not catch anything . I finally managed some trash fish , two dink specs , and a sand trout . After laboring for three hours we went the entire south shoreline to lil pasture checking every cove , outfall and shoreline . Nothing looked as good as what we had left . Finally , we went back to my first spot and fished it out until 2:30 pm hoping things would change fot the better . It didn't .[ATTACH=CONFIG]25938[/ATTACH]ask michael .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

END

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0234.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	559878Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0235.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	559879TOWARDS THE END OF THE TRIP I TALKED TO A KAYAKER PROWLING THE SAME COVE . I TOLD HIM I HAVE A KAYAK ALSO . HE HAD MANAGED 2 LEGAL TROUT OUT IN HANNA'S ( !? ) , A LONG WAY . HE SAID HIS FOOT POWERED YAK TAKES HIM FAR . NOT A HOBIE , BUT A ATLANTIS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT . HE HOOKED A RED IN THE MARSH . COME TO FIND OUT HE IS " CHICKEN " ON THIS SITE . WELL , HOW DE - DO . " CHICKEN " IS THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE HE WILL JACK UP A 7/11 MOMENTARILY AND I AM THE HANDSOME ONE .

Comment

Nice report and great pics.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice report Henry. Maybe the Super Moon shut off the bite.
          Good to see you spent all day on the water. You must be feeling better.

Comment

That's what u call hanging in there. Sometimes u hit them, sometimes u don't. Never give up. U never know when and where they will start. Been there, done that. Lord Bless.
            robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

It was good to meet you Henry and I agree you're the handsome one

My kayak is a Native Mariner. . . . .

chicken
              Happy Fishin'
              Chicken

Comment

awsome report ! awsome boat !
                FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Working...