No announcement yet.

7-12,13-2013 sea isle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent report and photos. Congrats on a wonderful time and 23 yrs.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I would say you got a great catch sitting on your left side
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

Yeah , it took a while to find a blind and deaf woman to marry me before her relatives could warn her .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The wife and I had the same problem this past Sunday. We were down at Indian Point-Magnolia Beach area, and the thunder was rumbling cumin from the South-West. We through tops, Gulps, I have a Catch 2000 in Mullet, Mirrolures in trout and one in Clown, but I forgot my Hand-Grenades darn it. Nothin, nada, zippo, zilch. Today will probably be a good day on the water, full moon and all. It might bring some movement to the water, and a higher tide. Good luck all, have a great day!! Oh yeah, I even through some of those blinkin Cocohoes in Mullet.....nutin...
          "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
          "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Yeah , some have done well , but i hear we're in the majority as to non-catching . Our day will come . Hey , catching fish is just part of the reason we go anyway !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Current movement has been weak for the most part. Now wind.......
                Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                X