Late report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late report

Fished Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Monday 1 keeper flounder, 3 keeper specks. Tuesday 2 keeper specks. Wednesday 1keeper red, 2 keeper specks. Great days to be on the water, but got cold when the wind would pick up. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Good going .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

WTG Robert. Glad you got out and did some catching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you caught some......

Comment

I'm thinking the fish are schooled up tight with the colder water temps thus reports of one here, two there. If you can find an area where you can get bit every 6 or 7 cast, give it a little more time or leave and go back there. They're going to eat sooner or later.

Comment

Very nice, I wish I could go out 3 days in a row! I live on the water and have not fished in 3 weeks! Something is wrong.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice Going. Just asking...what time of day because of the bright moon.

Comment

Nice job
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Explorer, I am on vacation and back to work on Jan 2. Other than that just Saturday or holidays.
                  RC, I got out there around 8am till 1:30pm. I read several articles years back that 3 or 4 days before and 3 or 4 days after the full and new moon were great days. All caught on watermelon/red mirror lure and H&H queen watermelon/red or jalapeƱo paddle tail. They both look alike, but the red is a little bit darker. 1/4oz long shank jig head. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Way to make up for lost time, Robert!
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Way to hit 'em Silver Wolf!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                      X