House Buck May need Shootin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Buck May need Shootin'

He's still young though but if you parade up and down in front of the house like this you are really testing your luck!!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	House Buck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	570622
    sigpic

He would not last long in my yard!! Nice one
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

What are you waiting on? Shoot!

Comment

Dead deer walking
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Boom!
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Looks 2.5, at most 3.5 y.o.-wait a year or two and he'll be a great deer!! He's got no swayback yet or squared haunches. Nice deer and I'd pop him Brad.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Looks 2.5, at most 3.5 y.o.-wait a year or two and he'll be a great deer!! He's got no swayback yet or squared haunches. Nice deer and I'd pop him Brad.
              I think you're right Jerry...guessing 3-4. We've spent a lot of effort trying to better manage the herd as well as our neighbors and it is paying off...we generally pass on these young bucks as the genes in that fellow, being as young as he is, really need to get in the herd. Last buck I took out must have been in the 5 year range and the one prior to that had no teeth left! Only way to get big bucks is through proper management...
              sigpic

Comment

I think I would let that one walk for a couple more years. He only looks to be about 2 1/2. But with my luck my daughter would get him first!

Comment

Working...
                X