waders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waders

any body use these waders? I want to see how the boot is attached to the waders. The lace up idea seems like a good one to me but I want to see it.

Since 1856, Orvis has offered our customers distinctive clothing, the world's finest fly fishing rods and tackle, upland hunting gear, dog beds, luggage, and unique gifts.

Will be close by them tomorrow, can look for you if you want.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

Check these out Gilbert!I'm not into huntin birds but they have some good lookin waders.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I wear that exact same pair!!!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          any body use these waders? I want to see how the boot is attached to the waders. The lace up idea seems like a good one to me but I want to see it.

http://www.orvis.com/store/product.a...ubcat_id=22687
          Pics to come...

Comment

Only design flaw the loops to help put your foot into the boot is easily ripped off.

Also Orvis gives you a gray liner that your foot is in like a sock then that goes into the boot. I have found that by adding a shoe liner that my foot stays happier and better supported for longer wades.

They are a tough pair of waders used all season. Orvis replaced my old pair with these free of charge. Highly suggest these waders.

Gilbert PM me.

Comment

thanks for the pics Coe.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                http://www.waterfowlwaders.com/

Check these out Gilbert!I'm not into huntin birds but they have some good lookin waders.

those are cool but I will never go with a bootfoot type wader like that. I don't like them.

Comment

They seem expensive.

I am using Academy breathable stocking foot waders with made in China lace up boots., I probably got a size too small in the boots but to ease entry so that the stocking foot isn't pulled too tight, I reverted to my diving days and use a little cheap hair conditioner to ease my feet into my boots. This combination set me back about $165.00 The waders I got at Academy are great and I see no problems or down side to them.
                  Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
                  X