The buck that got by me twice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The buck that got by me twice!

Ok here is a picture of the buck that I missed one time. After I missed him I got in my bow stand with my shotgun with 3 1/2 in 00 buckshot. After I got all that together I finally got back after him in my bowstand 20 yards from the feeder. Here he comes from behind the feeder and right under the feeder ur stops. I couldn't do anything but just look at him. Anyway he got by me 2 times. Now can anybody tell me would he score anything as far as a book deer. I don't really know but I know he is pretty good size.
    Attached Files

buck fever!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Look at those eyes! It's a Were-Deer!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice deer. I would say 110'ish. But I am not expert. He will be in the 120's next year with the right amount of rain and protein.

Good luck next year.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice deer, one brow tine is shorter, body is big-nice deer-no idea as to score. Next year should be even better.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

With this years drought his horns might have suffered some. ..... I would bet he will be around next year if he does not get hit or poached

Should be in the 120's - 130's ..... his G3's are long
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I have another one that is a little smaller and younger that has a broke horn also. All the decent deer I saw this year had a broke tine.

Comment

That is beacusre they were rutting hard and you go yourself some fighters on your hand. Give one a dirt nap early in the year and all of his head gear should be intact.

DB
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                X