Looking For A Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Lease

I am looking for a hunting lease this year. I would like to find one close and with year round access. I like to hunt deer and hogs. If anyone knows of one with an opening that would be great. I would like to find one in the Sargent area. But I am open to other areas as well. Thank You
    TRUSSMAN

Looking For A Lease

Good luck.
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Just keep checking around and you will find something. I will keep an eye for you.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thank you.
        I can find them for waterfowl or 3 or 4 hundred miles away. I was looking for some place I could go after work and show my Grandson's how to hunt. Huge trophy Deer are not as important to me as getting out there, hogs and small game are fine.
        TRUSSMAN

Comment

Re: Looking For A Lease

Talk to some farmer's in the manvel rosharon area, tell them its to teach your grandson how to hunt and as ling as you respect the land you shouldn't have much trouble finding a place

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2
          I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Good luck on this. Been trying for some time and it aint easy. If you find something and you need some guns to fill it out let me know.

Comment

Will do.
              TRUSSMAN

Comment

Looking For A Lease

I've been looking for a dove lease around here somewhere for several years. Harder than you would think. Good luck man.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Truss - found an older listing, but it does not allow guests including kids - not a family-friendly lease unless you buy another spot for your child or wife. There are a whole lot better ones out there.

Here's what I found - 1500+/- acres 10 guns total, no guest allowed, no one can hunt off your tags including kids(not my rules), has a camp house no electricity or water, must have a 4X4 atv the mud is rough and we got about 2" of rain this evening so it probably just got worse, lots of hogs and a good amount of deer. Its $15OO a gun and after you look at it if you decide you want it we would need the money this weekend. It located off of cr30 of 521 it borders the Nash wildlife preserve and its a mile from the BarX and a little over a mile from Planters point.

Comment

Might also take a look at these - none in Brazoria for what your looking for except 2 Bayous and I think they're day hunts.

Comment

Thank You! I would not be interested in the lease off of CR30. I really like the location and price but I need someplace to take my grandson and pass on the hunting tradition. If it were family friendly I would gladly jump on it today. I will be contacting 2bayous this morning. Thanks Again!!!!!
                      TRUSSMAN

Comment

That was the big issue with the one listing, no guests or family members, which is a big let-down for the majority, however, all landowners aren't that way.

Wish you great luck!

Comment

Working...
                        X