Doves 10/8 pm& 10/9pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doves 10/8 pm& 10/9pm

Hit up the fields yesterday and got back on em good, shot limits both days within and hour and half, 11 month old lab doing excellent but still needs work. Doves are thick in the manvel area over natural fields such as Johnson grass and other naturally growing greens, haven't had much luck in the planted or disced fields suchs as corn and rice, im sure milo would be holding birds but I don't have any milo fields to hunt. Click image for larger version

Name:	dove1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	574756Click image for larger version

Name:	dove2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	574757
    Your a daisy if ya do

WTG ! Nice buddy .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Reel Pimp View Post
      Hit up the fields yesterday and got back on em good, shot limits both days within and hour and half, 11 month old lab doing excellent but still needs work. Doves are thick in the manvel area over natural fields such as Johnson grass and other naturally growing greens, haven't had much luck in the planted or disced fields suchs as corn and rice, im sure milo would be holding birds but I don't have any milo fields to hunt. [ATTACH=CONFIG]26883[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26884[/ATTACH]
      I grew up in manvel I sure miss dove hunting iowa colony and manvel..
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

nice shootin......looks like grillin time

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
          nice shootin......looks like grillin time
          You got that right lol
          Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Nice shooting and great looking Pup. WTG

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
              Nice shooting and great looking Pup. WTG
              Thanks buddy how have you been doin? You want some doves for you and your parents,ive got a freezer full need to make room for flounder season
              Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Working...
              X