Goose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goose

Went to the lease yesterday and had geese sitting down! It going to great this year!

Cool, I saw my first flight of the year in the sky yesterday.

Comment

I havent seen any yet,but good Mjh lets hunt!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Anytime

Comment

I can’t wait to go Mike, but we are going to have to wait tell one of those cold and real foggy mornings that make the birds fly real low. Ya see I am not to good with the shotgun I need all the help I can get,

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            I can’t wait to go Mike, but we are going to have to wait tell one of those cold and real foggy mornings that make the birds fly real low. Ya see I am not to good with the shotgun I need all the help I can get,
            Well I am not either! But we can sure do that deano! I a can't wait to start hunting! Most of the time I am ready for deer season but I got on this lease here and I have kinda put deer hunting on the backburner!

Comment

Sounds like some fun to be had, I need a couple for the wall like these.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Sounds like some fun to be had, I need a couple for the wall like these.
                Looks that last pic must be a female!!!

Comment

Working...
                X