12/11/10 duck hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/11/10 duck hunt

The morning started out slow with only seeing four birds afterr shooting time..... The around 0800 all he** broke loose we ended at around 0900 with a three man limit.. I know there is only ten showing but one of my cousins wanted eight of them and i took the rest.

1- Mallard drake
    2- Spoonies
    3- Pintails
    12- Green wing teal
    Attached Files

Good shootin'.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

why are you posting this here after getting chastised on other forums. dont post names of bays/lakes. you arent the only person that hunts that area. stop naming bays dude. not cool.

Comment

well if i could edit this damn thing then i wpould fix it i made a mistake so get off my a**... i didnt realize i did it ok

Comment

Kylie is just upset your killing more ducks than he is LOL
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I don't know what everyone is getting worked up about. I could have had 4 of those mallards and 6 of the female ones with my bare hand. They were coming up to the boat eating sunflower seeds. That was in Seabrook by the way. Just in case anyone wants to know the secret location.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              I don't know what everyone is getting worked up about. I could have had 4 of those mallards and 6 of the female ones with my bare hand. They were coming up to the boat eating sunflower seeds. That was in Seabrook by the way. Just in case anyone wants to know the secret location.
              Yah I'll be there tomorrow so as your easing up with your trolling motor I'll unleash hell all around you LOL
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                Yah I'll be there tomorrow so as your easing up with your trolling motor I'll unleash hell all around you LOL

no boater ever made Coe gun shy.

Comment

Dang, missed the good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X