Vote for me!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for me!!!!!!!

I have decided to run for President of the United States. I am the nominee of the KEG Party (Keeping Everything Groovy.....alright, alright, alright).

I feel I have the qualifications required to be President.....I am an old white-haired grumpy lesbian with HUGE hands and everybody that has ever met me hates my guts. I intend to ask Plugger to be my VP....Our campaign motto will be "Two Wrongs Make a Right!!"

I promise to build a wall around the White House, cure cancer, end all wars, wipe out poverty and crime and defeat ISIS......not sure what I'll do on day two. I must be honest with the American people.....I just can't do everything I'd like because there are stupid people who just won't cooperate with me so I guess I'll never convince Houston TO GET A FREAKING FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK!!~!~!!!

TERMO/PLUGGER 2016!!!!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

i don't smoke weed; but if i can feel that good at 12:49 p.m. on an Easter Sunday I may start considering it.

Comment

TERMO/PLUGGER 2016!!!!

You have my vote.....HAR

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
        TERMO/PLUGGER 2016!!!!

You have my vote.....HAR
        X2

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          i don't smoke weed; but if i can feel that good at 12:49 p.m. on an Easter Sunday I may start considering it.
          Lmao
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I thought Bernie was running for the KEG party? No one over 30 likes him and Frats have keg parties usually every Thursday nite.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Fill the wall around the white house with water and illegals and I might vote for you.
              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
              boom

Comment

Working...
              X