Typical These Days, Unfortunately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical These Days, Unfortunately

I was out wading before 5:00 this morning. About 6:00 a black hull Pathfinder I call "Daddy's Money" probably out of Sea Isle pulls in about 150' in front of my wade. Three young guys hop out. I've seen them before doing the same thing. They look to be high school or maybe early college age.
    About 20 minutes later a second boat, a black hull JH or other high bow, low side clone pulls in in front of me and a guy about as wide as he was tall wades in and heads around behind me. About sun up a third boat comes toward me from the North. I wave and holler, "Come on in, all these others C**ks****rs have". Not my typical Monday morning wade...
    On a happy note, I did catch a few fish before I came in for breakfast.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

LOL!
    sigpic

Comment

Nice. try running a circle a few times when leaving. Maybe drop trowel and leave them a floater.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Lol! Come on Fall!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
        X