Like Obama? Huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Obama? Huh?

I'm a good ole boy(Redneck) and love huntin n fishin n guns n tackle n hot wimin n boats n sech. I sure as heck ain't got no use for the scumbag in the white house so, can I post on here?
    I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

You obviously should run for POTUS since you have "what it takes", I personally look forward to your posts of all your fine comments and thoughts and wholly believe others will also.

Your tremendous knowledge and wisdom, (which undoubtedly is unbiased, purely factual and educated) will HOPEfully CHANGE some liberal commie's pea-sized brain. I look forward to reading your comments/posts-it will be a reminder of the meaning of Liberty-similar to the famous phrases "Remember the Alamo!" and "Come and Take it".

I also find Steve Hoyland of the Seabreeze News as a peer and role model for all men that carry thier MAN Card proudly. He would make an excellent VP.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I tell ya wut. I'll nominate you for prez and you nominate me for vprez and we will get us a couple tall soapboxes and go round voicin our opinions. Anyone that don't agree with us is obviously stupid (treehuggers n sech) and we'll just have them strung up right there in the tree next ta where we're talkin! Sound like a good plan?
      I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

Robalo i might have to stop by Steve house and tell him he's made VP.I will be ya'll wheelman!No more Obamanation!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

MSTR "E"-Yoiu be prez-my past would haunt my chances-but I like the get a rope idea-that way the tree hugger could "relate" better to the big old oak they're danglin from!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X