Here is another one for Robalo's heartburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is another one for Robalo's heartburn

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is considering a crackdown on farm dust, so senators have signed a letter addressing their concerns on the possible regulations. Read the letter to EPA signed by 21 senators

Now is that just idiotic or what?
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

This just is plain nuts. My god I cannot believe this. His administration is hellbent on destroying the USA by attacking oil, farming, banks, stock market-what next? I just am amazed at the absurdity brought forth by Obama's administration. I can only think that he is truly the Manchurian Candidate planted by the ChiComms to destroy America-and the bastage is doing a damn good job at ruining the USA.

What do you expect from a POS gummint leech from the Big City-the farging moron probably never saw a farm until he campaigned in IOWA in 2008-freaking unbelievable. Dust is now a "Hazardous Substance"-focking out of their minds.

God Save America!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Food comes in a paper/foam box. Don't you know?
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
      X