468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holder wants to allow Felons the right to Vote!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holder wants to allow Felons the right to Vote!!!

from MSN:

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Eric Holder is urging states to restore voting rights to former prison inmates.

Holder says 11 states continue to restrict voting rights after a person has served a prison sentence and is no longer on probation or parole.

He says nearly one in 13 African-American adults is banned from voting because of these laws.

Holder's remarks, delivered at a symposium on the nation's criminal justice system, are part of his initiative seeking fundamental changes to the system.

Last August, Holder instructed federal prosecutors to stop charging many nonviolent drug defendants with offenses that carry mandatory minimum sentences. He said long mandatory terms have flooded the nation's prisons with low-level drug offenders and diverted money away for crime fighting. Holder is working with Congress to address the problem.

OK, SO A CONVICTED FELON LOSES THE RIGHT TO VOTE-THAT HAS BEEN THE CASE FOR SO LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AND WAS DONE, I BELIEVE, AS A PUNISHMENT IN ADDITION TO THE SENTENCE IMPOSED BY THE JUDGE AND OR JURY. NOW HOLDER WANTS TO LET FELONS VOTE, BASING HIS PREMISE ON THE FACT THAT MOST FELONIES ARE CAUSED BY "BLACKS". THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A FAMILY ISSUE-SOMEONE FAILED TO PROERLY RAISE THEIR GD CHILDREN AND THEY COMMITTED A FELONY- THAN A "JUSTICE" ISSUE TO ME. ALSO, MAYBE THE MOFO, POS, LYING BASTURD, HOLDER, IS WORRIED THAT HIS "EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE" GIVEN BY THE OTHER LYING POS POTUS FOR HOLDER'S FAST & FURIOUS WORRIES HIM AND HE MIGHT ULTIMATELY PAY FOR HIS ROLE AS AN ACCOMPLICE IN THE MURDER OF AGENT BRIAN TERRY!! SELF-SERVING POS MOFO SHOULD BE BUTT-RAPED IN PRISON AND NOT A.G. OF THE U.S.A.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

hmmmm. Let me guess how about 90 % of them might vote.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      hmmmm. Let me guess how about 90 % of them might vote.
      Same as the illegals-Dummycrat for all the free sheeit they expect to get, that are PAID FOR BY U.S. CITIZENS THAT ACTUALLY FARGING WORK FOR THEIR LIVING INSTEAD OF SUCKING OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S WALLET!!! Same goes for Felons-they made a choice, knew the consequences and should be harnessed with their bad choice-farge em. I make choices each day and live with those choices, as well as the results-no damn A.G. is standing up for me regarding MY bad choices, so WTF is the SOB standing up for FELONS!!! I hope he chokes on his next steak dinner that we farging paid for!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

If they do their time then so what ? Let em vote. America is bringing back or the conservatives are bringing back a hidden "poll tax" to sway election outcomes. Only way they can stop mainstream America from electing someone that don't march to their tune.
        Even the great state of Texas allows convicted felons that have done their time to vote. They may not be able to hold a barbers license but they may vote.
        Some here may want a released felon NOT to have a fishing license.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Yep, don't let em hunt (which they already can't since they aint allowed to be in possession of a firearm), fish or vote IMO. They made a choice, live with it!! Just like the welfare mommas and daddies-farge em-let em starve for all I care-again, they have or had a choice-now live with it! I didn't choose Lakeeshawonda to have 8 basturd children-let Quanell X raise em and mentor em as good democrats-most will die, kill someone or be in prison anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            America is bringing back or the conservatives are bringing back a hidden "poll tax" to sway election outcomes.
            Link please
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

What "hidden poll tax"? OH, you mean an ID! Yeah, no way we want clean, fair elections. Democrats would NEVER be elected.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
              X