Dem Candidates ask IRS for Help in Tough Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dem Candidates ask IRS for Help in Tough Races

Sure, open and fair elections, that's what all Americans believe in…..well most Americans. It worked in 2012, why not use a federal agency to intimidate, harass, and ultimately block any opposition?

"Senate Democrats facing tough elections this year want the Internal Revenue Service to play a more aggressive role in regulating outside groups expected to spend millions of dollars on their races."

"GET OFF MY REEF!"

First target the granting of non-profits that are 'conservative' now target them again. Bunch of corrupt, democrat BS.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hope they do whatever it takes to get us out of the 14th century the TeaBaggers want to bring us back to! OK....I know you all are bored cause the weather has been sucking and the fish are invisible, so HAVE FUN responding to this post! HEEEEHEEEEHEEEE!
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

"whatever it takes", the mantra of the give me dats. Translates to "I'm too stupid or lazy to earn it on my own so I will just take it from those who succeed". I'll bet that their homes are decorated with participation ribbons. You go guys! USA!
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
          I hope they do whatever it takes to get us out of the 14th century the TeaBaggers want to bring us back to! OK....I know you all are bored cause the weather has been sucking and the fish are invisible, so HAVE FUN responding to this post! HEEEEHEEEEHEEEE!
          Damn bra! You're taking my advice and watching more Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell. He's the most intelligent man on television. I told you so. Invisible fish, lmfao. Thanks for the clinic you put on yesterday, even though I had to get you straightened out on lure selection.

Comment

O'Donnell is about all they have left at MSNBC, who hasn't been fired or "had the resign" for being vile, hate filled democrats.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Yep. Even Joe Scarborough, Ann poltergeist, and the late Andrew breitbart kiss O'Donnels feet.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                O'Donnell is about all they have left at MSNBC, who hasn't been fired or "had the resign" for being vile, hate filled democrats.
                Yeah! They should have known that Fox holds the patent rights for being vile and hate-filled!
                Lmao!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  Yeah! They should have known that Fox holds the patent rights for being vile and hate-filled!
                  Lmao!

No doubt. 24-7

Comment

Bashing the Tea Party !? Good grief man , they just want the Constitution upheld . The Kenyan says the Constitution is old and outdated . Communist Manifesto more to his likng .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

[QUOTE=Curmudgeon;294567]Yeah! They should have known that Fox holds the patent rights for being vile and hate-filled!
                      Lmao!

Your factually wrong. No on-air Fox employees have been fired or removed. They don't make flip, racist comments about small children, or homophobic slurs.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

[QUOTE=kenny;294584]
                        Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                        Lmao!

Your factually wrong. No on-air Fox employees have been fired or removed. They don't make flip, racist comments about small children, or homophobic slurs.
                        That's because it's required for all Fox employees to be complete whack-jobs! Being a racist homophobe is what they're all about.

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

It all comes down from the boss, roger aisles. He's as nutty as a fruit cake.

Comment

[QUOTE=Curmudgeon;294593][QUOTE=kenny;294584]
                            That's because it's required for all Fox employees to be complete whack-jobs! Being a racist homophobe is what they're all about.

You're wrong again, that was MSNBC and Alec Baldwin with another homophobic rant! I can't recall the found lady reporter 's name that made the snarky, racist remark about Romney's grandson. But in progressive world, it's perfectly OK to say anything, as long as it's about Christians, conservatives, the Boy Scouts, or other "groups you consider politically unacceptable , because for democrats and other other totalitarian utopian types, the ends always justify the means.
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                            X