obama's did bring change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obama's did bring change

Obama just signed executive order to have an "all gender or gender neutral" bathroom in the White House.

This country is making Sodom and Gomorrah look like a Sunday School class.

Im sure the blue team will respond that they think it the right thing to do.

Babylon.
    FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

It's called votes, bro. Somebody, somewhere, loves 'em. If they join a labor union, all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        It's called votes, bro. .
        EXACTLY!!!!!! he (along with all those bastards) would sell their soul for a vote. It has totally nothing to do with somebody somewhere loves them.

Comment

Aaahh, contrar. It is strength in numbers. Live and let live. Why do you need anything from the Blue team?

Comment

I didn't say that I did.

But I think its great that some people (blue team people probably) would have no problem with their girlfriend/wife, mother or daughter walking into one of those and having a pervert in the next stall...right?

Our founding Fathers and presidents up to Carter plus Bush and Reagan MUST be rolling over in their graves

Comment

Maier doesn't care what happens to the Country as long as he gets his. I don't think he and millions of others understand how short-sighted that is.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
              X