468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview Of Kate Steinle's Parents After Her Murder By 7 times Deported Illegal Alie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Of Kate Steinle's Parents After Her Murder By 7 times Deported Illegal Alie

Watch it if you have the courage. Like I said last week, some people think it's no big deal until it's their daughter.
    In my opinion it's a total failure of the federal government to provide one of it's few enumerated duties under our Constitution, to protect the American people. Id also include the state of California and the city government of San Francisco in this failure.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Agrre. It'll take an Illegal killing a Dummycrat politician before the basterds act.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Pretty quiet on this thread. I wonder why?
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Talking about it is step one, organizing something to get our voice to Washington is step 2(apparently they have ear muffs on though), step 3 is getting pissed(that's where I am now) step 4 and 5 is what I'm trying to figure out. It's pretty obvious Obama wants a race war and for that to turn into a modern day civil war. We need a non politician that doesn't care if he upsets all the whiners out there. It's gonna come down to someone just walking around taking out any one that looks Hispanic, American or not. This administration would love that because it would create more rage against the whites from 3 races.
        Green grass and high tides forever
        Mike Mathena

Comment

I watched the entire video. Such a lovely young woman. Very Sad.

Comment

The administration 's solution is to legalize them all . Then she would have been murdered by a good 'ole American citizen .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              The administration 's solution is to legalize them all . Then she would have been murdered by a good 'ole American citizen .
              That's right. And then they can say he was a gun toting, right wing nut.

Comment

Sorry big business and cheap labor is the driving factor here.If not there would be huge fines for employing illegals instead of the slap on the wrist fines currently in place.Neither side has tried to stop the flow of illegals and never will or the donations they receive will go to other politicians.

Comment

Unfortunately you're exactly right. That so called "cheap labor" has driven down wages and kept them stagnant for a decade or more.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Just another by product of a poorly ran country. It's just so freaking sad, their running my country and history into the ground
                    Green grass and high tides forever
                    Mike Mathena

Comment

Longhorn Bubba is exactly right. This stuff didn't just happen starting yesterday. Same thing happening with the trade agreements allowing the exploitation of third world countries citizens for the profit of the modern day slave holders. Then they scream " We must stop world hunger." I digess

Comment

Working...
                      X