California Wants To Enroll Illegals In Obamacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Wants To Enroll Illegals In Obamacare

....and get federal subsidies and vote in 2016. I like the part about the illegal community being "tired of waiting".

"In the absence of federal action on comprehensive immigration reform, states and immigrant communities in the states are just tired of waiting," said Gabrielle Lessard, a health policy attorney at the National Immigration Law Center, told Politico. "It just makes more sense for them as individuals, for the community as a whole, and for the healthcare system."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Let's just blow past more laws ... Why not . Incredible .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

wow
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I'm betting the Californian's are a lot more worried about getting a week or two of rain' right about now. Then they'll have to deal with mud slides. Only if they were bordering the gulf of mexico, I'd be sitting right in amongst them. An hour drive to snow ski or surf, or hit the Las Vegas strip. Nice, nice!

Comment

Sure, let them enroll. Why not? Then the rest of the country/law abiding citizens can foot the bill for the illegals "affordable" health care insurance by having their premiums raised. What a deal! Of course, then the dems will have them as voters down the road when they can vote...

Comment

Maybe I am wrong, but aren't the illegals already getting free medical treatment by simply going to
            the local Emergency Centers at the Hospitals.

Comment

Root is correct-they get free coverage now - and they are the reason ER Rooms are packed and a US Citizen has to wait forever to see a doctor at the ER. Also, the hospital bills them -at their farking fake address and they never pay, so we pay.

BTW, ObamaCare already has many thousands that signed up for ObamaCare and guess what-the insurance companies are getting paid your tax dollars for them even though they are illegals and supposed to be deported and the Gummint under Obama aint doing sheeet about this. Just BS once again from the lying POS worst POTUS ever. I hope he chokes during Ramadan.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X