boom

Comment

Tax abortions
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        They'd turn Republican pretty fast
        Yeppir-that'd be funny to see. I also would love to see all Lib and Dem 503c apps DENIED or LOST and then a Lois Lerner type just walk after screwing them-turnabout/payback and see how those bastages like it!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
          Remove tax exemptions for churches. If the tax payer is now responsible for the poor then churches don't need the money.
          No need for them at all if Gummint wipes everyone's butt, pays for everything-hell, just put China in charge of the USA-seems like that's what Progs and Libs want anyway.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Tax executive orders.
            boom

Comment

100% tax on wire transfers to mexico.
              boom

Comment

Tax executive orders.
                Sheeit yes. Then we wouldn't even have to pay any taxes-Comrade Obama would be like the Clintons-"Broke when we left the whitehouse". Ha ha. Seems like the Pawn Shops around DC and Chi Town would have lots of new stuff in them-and likely cheap for the buyer! I would like GW's painting for my wall. I aint interested in any beds from the WH-too much Clinton Fluids on them-all of them, and the chairs, rugs, couches as well.

Comment

Anyone that supports gun bans should have to live in Chicago for a year unarmed.

Anyone that supports amnesty should have to live in Laredo for a year.
                  boom

Comment

Any politician that supports gun bans should not be able to have armed security.
                    boom

Comment

ANY politician that is found guilty of a felony should serve life in prison.
                      boom

Comment

Anyone that supports gun bans should have to live in Chicago for a year unarmed.

Anyone that supports amnesty should have to live in Laredo for a year.
                        Laredo-just have them go to San Francisco and walk on the pier with their own family and get gunned down by a known criminal illegal alien let 'free' by the Libs. I wanna see Libs go to the Zoo and release lions and tigers because 'It's cruel to cage a wild animal' and try to pet those animals or hand feed them. Sure would cut down on lunacy in our Gummint!!

Comment

Former speaker Hastert is back in the news. Repubs have an uncanny way of picking their leadership. It really is comical. I'll wager Paul Ryan will be a bigger sobster than bonehead when all is said and done. Hell even the Donald is crying over poll numbers as jeb is ready to quit. Ben Carson looks strong with his infatuation with Hitler and faux fux up the world series for 100 million viewers and the beat goes on.

Comment

Working...
                          X