No announcement yet.

Democrats Are Comfortable With Lying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duggles is doing great, thanks for asking. We did have one employee go off the reservation though and I sent him packing. He'd probably be a good employee for your team!
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

He looks happy to me. His son just joined the ROTC and plans to go into the Army. Currently he plans to go into law enforcement and eventually the DEA. Maybe y'all will meet some day!
      Attached Files
      boom

Comment

Maybe. But I doubt it.

Comment

Ever seen a union hand that happy at work?
          boom

Comment

For years on end. Lol

Comment

Interesting thread. The sad thing is the only thing most on here can agree on is Politicians are liars. I say we should all demand political reform. I would start with the maximum donation anyone can make to a political candidate is $100. These politicians are bought and paid for by the time they are elected. Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDawg View Post
                Interesting thread. The sad thing is the only thing most on here can agree on is Politicians are liars. I say we should all demand political reform. I would start with the maximum donation anyone can make to a political candidate is $100. These politicians are bought and paid for by the time they are elected. Just my .02
                You should take that $100 bucks and go buy Meredith some new blue jeans that don't have holes all in them. geesh

Comment

I know right JT.

Comment

I think I'll take my hundert and by more Corky's!
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Or you can donate to my wife's new jean fund Kenny. Jeans are expensive! JT donated $20. Thanks JT!

Comment

Working...
                      X