• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw JT at the car show last weekend.
    Attached Files
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Heck JT, if oil prices stay low, you may just qualify!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hear crickets chirping from the Dummycrats. Gee, I expect them to chime in and say that is part of their 'wealth redistribution plan' and those folks deserve to live in public housing and that ALL people should have everything FREE.

Hey JT, I understand Ferrari accepts SNAP Cards to purchase a F12 Berlinetta. It makes sense to Dummycrats that Ferrari does accept SNAP Cards. No Yugos, Hyundai, or Kias, just Ferrari, Mercedes or Lamborghini.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
          I saw JT at the car show last weekend.
          LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Heck JT, if oil prices stay low, you may just qualify!!
            Thats another thing that offends me.

Comment

I also get offended when some dumbbuttt says "7" at a craps table or hits the dice with his hands during a roll.

Comment

New Democratic Party Slogan:

A Ferrari and Yeti (65 qt or bigger) in every Public Housing and a 2 Car Garage, heated swimming Pool, Steamroom/Sauna, Weight Room and 24 hour doorman...... and a bottle of "Grey Poupon".

Comment

I guess the Dems are silent about this because they're too busy filling out applications for Public Housing right now-never miss a chance at freebies.

Comment

Working...
                  X