Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to this promise?

Talk about a good one!

Good question. Yes, what happened to his promise?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yep he didnt tell the truth.
      He has cut it by 2/3rds. Lot more than 1/2.
      And he did not do it alone as Congress controls the money. Give them the credit!!
      Meanwhile, the US infrastructure is falling down.

quit reading the Tyler Morning Telegraph and read the Chronicle or watch MSNBC for real facts.
      Maybe even the Alvin Wipe.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Do you really believe that he cut the deficit by 2/3rds? Please explain.

Comment

Yep, look around, see the infrastructure falling down!!
          Congress did it under his direction. Good or bad they did it.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            Yep, look around, see the infrastructure falling down!!
            Congress did it under his direction. Good or bad they did it.
            Yet another a dumb asssss reply.

Comment

Facts kinda hard to gut for conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                Facts kinda hard to gut for conservatives.
                Lies are easy and cheap from Democrats. Facts don't matter to Libs, just what they think does.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Prove me different on the deficit.
                  you got the facts, show em

Comment

Over $12 trillion-and where's the budget?

Comment

Add another $1.2 Billion to bring Malik Farook's extended terrorist family of 10,000 over here-that's $120,000 for each man, woman and child-kinda makes those 'refugees' part of the hated and dreaded "1%ers", eh? Let's see, husband, wife and 2 children gets $480,000-sheez, sorta makes ya wanna move to syria, get married, adopt 4 kids and head back as a refugee-makes one a millionaire immediately. Aint Obama just great at giving terrorists, like Clock Boy, our tax money!! Man, he's better at blowing cash than a drunken sailor on leave in Bangkok.

Comment

Deficit under President Barack Obama:
                        FY 2012 - $1.087 trillion.
                        FY 2011 - $1.300 trillion.
                        FY 2010 - $1.547 ($1.294 trillion plus $253 billion from the Obama Stimulus Act that was attached to the FY 2009 budget).

MG: You need to start selling the dope you take instead of imbibing on it-makes ya hallucinate. I don't see where he 'cut it by 2/3rds'? You better go back to First Grade and retake math-may be the four hardest years of your education though.

Comment

Mg never lets facts get in the way of a good story

Comment

I am on the sidelines here trying to learn.
                            Robalo thanks for the facts. Very accurate numbers around the deficit. I appreciate you use facts behind your posts.
                            Mg do you have some numbers/facts to back your claim?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDawg View Post
                              Mg do you have some numbers/facts to back your claim?
                              Now that's another good one!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X