Robolos kinda music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robolos kinda music

WTG Dorothy!!! I guess Tony Weiner is relieved-Huma asked him if he preferred a car wreck or suicide-now the Witch is out, he may live and be able to text some more 15 y.o. little girls while his wife cumforts Hellary in the boudoir. The whole Clinton managerie is a bunch of sick MoFos and you can bet Hellary, Billy Boy and Chelsea may all have the same mailing address once the Clinton Foundation is wholly investigated. I don't mean any harm to the Clintons, but I wouldn't shed a tear if they all suddenly had a Jim Jones Kool-Aid Party for themselves.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Maybe now ObamaCare can be repealed and health insurance won't double and triple this year after all??? What was the name of that bullchip.... oh, that's right-another lie-The Affordable Care Act. Like calling a terd, a candy bar.

"Hope and Mysterious Death"-wasn't that part of Hellary's Campaign motto?
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X