Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill and Hillary Coming to Sugarland

December 4, 2018:

Lock up your daughters-Bill Clinton will be in town. Lock up your money, check your bank accounts for cyber attack-Hillary will be in town.

The two scum of the earth are coming to assault women and steal money. Likely Hillary will have 'seconds' on Bill's women. Two Predators.

Don't plan on going to any tatty bars-the secret service will have them on lock-down for Bill to have exclusive use. Hey, he's still got some of the Haitian Relief Fund money to blow on hookers.

I hope Hellary runs for POTUS in 2020.

Remember, Clintons are like Teflon-nothing sticks, except to Monica's blue dress.
    Last edited by Robalo; October 9, 2018, 11:09 AM.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Bill's dog.

Bill's saying to the other Dog (Hillary):

"Why can't you be like our dog Buddy?"

Hillary says: "Because that dog is sniffing Monica left on your pants."

Bill says: "Yep, if Buddy smelled you, he'd die."

Version 2:

"Look, I trained Buddy to act just like Monica."
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Oh no , make them go away .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
      X