Joe Picks Kumala Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Picks Kumala Harris

Well Joe has proven he is nucking futz by picking Kumala Harris.

Now how many times did she perform sex acts to get where she is? Isn't she a strong supporter of the #MeToo Movement, except I think she thinks the "#" symbol means 'pound' so she thinks it says "Pound me too". That was hear mantra with Willie Brown.

Nothing like running a skank ho for Vice Prez. Somewhat like Obama, she'll kneel before kings, but you'll hear a zipper sound and a sloshing noise.

I bet she spent a lot of time looking like a kid that just ate a Dairy Queen Vanilla Ice Cream Cone in the advancement of her 'career'-you know, one of the oldest professions in the world, and no it aint politics.

Baskin Robbins introduced a new ice cream in her honor-the Kum Ala Mode, it's a mixtrure of old fish flavored ice cream and sticky whipped cream.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Creepy Joe was just as surprised as everyone else on the choice.

Comment

Working...
    X