No announcement yet.

FP10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was born a Saints fan, and a Tulane fan. Times were lean for both most of my young life. I would root for Lucifer himself if he fielded a team to play against LSU. Freakin' morally bankrupt institution.

People just like messin' with FP10 because he wears his heart on his sleeve for his dreamsicle Bucs. I'm really surprised by their implosion this year, but it's good for da Who Dats.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Just think you could be a colt's fan.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
        I was born a Saints fan, and a Tulane fan. Times were lean for both most of my young life. I would root for Lucifer himself if he fielded a team to play against LSU. Freakin' morally bankrupt institution.

People just like messin' with FP10 because he wears his heart on his sleeve for his dreamsicle Bucs. I'm really surprised by their implosion this year, but it's good for da Who Dats.
        lol Sandy it's creamsicle!!! I actually like those better. Plus they stand out from me looking like I am wearing a Texans Jersey!

It's the injuries that really killed us. We aren't as deep as your guys or the Texans yet so the key injuries we have had really killed us. We were doing great against the run until we losy Gerald Mccoy and now you could run for 100 yards against us. I just really hope they give Raheem one more year. We really just need a new OC. He is way too predictible.

Comment

Can't blame the coach. Look at the Buc's payroll.

And it's DREAMSICLE! Why? Because I said so, and I am THE LAW!!!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

2 INT & a fumble today by Freeman
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X