No announcement yet.

San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just amazing. Giants got character and grit. Way to go Boch! Making out a line-up of also rans and scrubs and coming back with your backs against the wall again. I like the Tigers pitching and bats but respect the Giants. Gonna be a great series. Orange and black team gonna win.

Comment

Pablo the pooh bear making a statement?

Comment

Giants on an *** whippin roll!

Comment

I don't feel too bad about the way they shut down the Cards after the last 2 games. Whoodathunk they'd whup Verlander and then BUMgarner would set 'em up and knock 'em down like that. I think a lotta people lost money on both of these games. They are a steamroller right now. Team of destiny?
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'd like for the Giants to close it out tonight but got a feeling it's not going to happen. Detroit has too good a team to fold up in four but someone's going to have to get Fielders head together with that mouth. He has to show up with that stick and quit doing interviews.

Comment

4 of a kind wins every time!

Comment

Sweet, ain't it. Who'd thunk Frisco after the all-star break except themselves.

Comment

I didn't think they would beat the Cards. They got hot and stayed hot.

Comment

Working...
                  X