Clear All

• Texans vs titans

As long as they play like they did in the 2nd half we will smoke em
    MANVEL MOB

Four quarters of 120% football

Comment

Tate!!!!!

Comment

I'll take an ugly win with the best of them... and I want to say congrats to Texans for starting off 2-0, with the schedule coming up thats big.. Now, does anyone else share my concern that they are letting lesser teams hang around way too long and too much? Its going to be a long day if they have a game like these last two against San Fran, Seattle, or Denver. But lets enjoy the ugly 2-0 start, great job guys. And bright spots...their number one pick is a player... wow what a bright future. I sure hope Andre is ok.

Comment

phewwww...little close for comfort but a win none the less

Comment

My main concern is the kicker. Too many missed field goals earlier in both games caused these scary endings.

Comment

I agree on the kicker also. May be time to look on waiver wire and see who could be worth looking at. I think he has plenty of leg, just seem to have trouble gauging the angles.

Comment

Bet he was horrible at geometry..

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
                  Bet he was horrible at geometry..
                  lol! get rid of his sorry azz! not going to be able to take many more of these, blood pressure through the roof!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

They won ?! I turned off the game with about 3 minutes left to play and they were down by more than 7 points . Dang , I missed a big , exciting comeback .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                      My main concern is the kicker. Too many missed field goals earlier in both games caused these scary endings.
                      They will bring on an old guy
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

X2 on that. My Aggie is not making me proud at all. All I can say is one rookie is letting us down, but the other stepped up big when Johnson went out. Does anyone know what happen to Johnson, concussion??
                        Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        They will bring on an old guy
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                        X