superbowl material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbowl material

Here it goes..... Fire Schaub Hire Kaepernick. There I said it!

that kid is amazing to say the least..he will have a ring like my boys young and montana...
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I agree, but my boys need to fire our whole defensive secondary and defensive coordinator. Reeltime, you agree?
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Negative ghost rider... Wade Philips is the man even if he did come from Dallas

Comment

I am a little concerned about this team and if they can achieve our desired goal of playing very late in Jan. I haven't seen much play this year that justifies saying they are superbowl material. If there is any consolation they were perfect in the kicking game. They need to work on fundamentals, tackling, blocking, not turning ball over, and eliminating stupid penalties that keep opponents offenses on the field. Big game this weekend, dont look now the Colts can play football. I still love my Texans, just a little concerned after three games.

Comment

I'm willing to go ahead an let keenum take over regardless of the outcome. I got faith in that boy. Shaub has already proved himself to me.
            I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

yeah bum lite isn't the problem its the offense you know Coach K and Matty...you got to remember it was the ravens not the rams...

if they had only gotten a few more penalities they would have beaten the ravens...
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'm guessing y'all haven't been watching Kaepernick and the 49ers this year.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
                  I'm willing to go ahead an let keenum take over regardless of the outcome. I got faith in that boy. Shaub has already proved himself to me.
                  X2
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thank our new kicker today ... He scored all 9 points!

Comment

next week is a new game thank goodness....errors can defeat the best of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
                        next week is a new game thank goodness....errors can defeat the best of teams.
                        next week doesn't look any better. offensive calls were horrible. run on third and 15, pass on third and 2, WTF! Go Miami!!!lol
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I was trying to sound optimistic. But yes next couple weeks will be very tough

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                            next week doesn't look any better. offensive calls were horrible. run on third and 15, pass on third and 2, WTF! Go Miami!!!lol
                            jumping ship, Danny?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                              I'm guessing y'all haven't been watching Kaepernick and the 49ers this year.
                              Kaepernick-what-are you guys kidding!!! He's as bad as Schaub. They lost yesterday also. Put Case in there-gotta be better than Schaub
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X