Quick Stop - Spring Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Stop - Spring Training

On my way back to the airport, I made a quick stop at Osceola County Stadium to see my team. Hope springs eternal.

Bo Porter and Enos Cabell chatting during BP.

Ensberg and Everett walking in after working on footwork with Carlos Correa. Everett could still play.

Batting cage. Springer looked good hitting. There was a minor leaguer hitting later that looked like a lumberjack. He was putting wrinkles on the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

SWEET! Excited about Springer...
      sigpic

Comment

I will be a fan till they get it figured out for sure! Go stros

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I hope Enos Cabell is not the hitting coach. They will be golfing at everything !

Comment

Oh yeah , thanks for sharing ! Neat stuff . I know many think baseball is boring , but , what I wouldn't give to be a pro ball player with a decent career ! Get paid for playing baseball .. How fine . But , then , it would eat into fishing time , glad I didn't have that decision .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Anyone who thinks baseball is boring is a shallow person with little intellect and a complete lack of attention to detail. They are probably also Communist and they most assuredly have issues with their sexuality. May they all go to hell, where there is no baseball.

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well , duh , Sandy , everyone knows that .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Any one who has played or coached any form of baseball knows it is NOT BORING... The only time it is boring is when there is an overpowering pitcher. Then, it is watching a talent...IMHO

Comment

Working...
                    X