Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    bumping this thread for those that haven't learned of TapaTalk

Leave a comment:

• Jhua
    replied
    Haha I thought it was a free one but that is certainly true. Thanks for the pass though!

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhua View Post
    I have to pay for it apparently
    Along with every other app lol, what is free in this world these days besides a VIP pass to the fishing show

Leave a comment:

• Jhua
    replied
    I have to pay for it apparently

Leave a comment:

• corndog
    replied
    I am in via iPhone I officially have nothing better to do. Now the internet police can't catch me on west end hehe

Leave a comment:

• Oleander Kayaker
    replied
    Thanks for the bump. Loaded it to my BB, did a search for wea. One of the results was the men's thong forum. Jeeeez louise!

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    bump for all the new guys w/ smart phones...

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    I just tried on on the BB Torch, seems like BB is still BETA testing this APP, which means right now they don't have image upload capability supported for the BB. You will need to use Photobucket APP copy the image location to your clipboard then just paste that image code into your post on the interent. It may be easier to just use the browser instead of TapaTalk. Very disapointed in the look of the Beta (but that's why it's in its testing phase) for the BB the Iphone looks 10x as good and is in color with full graphics etc.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by mjh View Post
    Ok I am still working all this out. I upload my pictures through photobucket on my mobile so do I continue to do it that way or is there another way I have not figured out yet.
    On my IPhone I can upload it directly into the post using the tapatalk software that is on the phone. It uploads your images into a folder online that tapatalk uses on there server, and provides you a link in the post already wrapped in IMG tags which will display the photo in your post. Should your BB not have this feature then I guess yes you will have to continue using PhotoBucket as I mentioned in another post I no longer have a BB but have access to one so I'll play with it today.

Leave a comment:

• mjh
    replied
    Ok I am still working all this out. I upload my pictures through photobucket on my mobile so do I continue to do it that way or is there another way I have not figured out yet.

Leave a comment:

• coachlaw
    replied
    Funny name. To the un-technical like me, it sounds like something Gene Kelly would do in a monologue.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkoChavs View Post
    So how's everyone liking it so far??

How's the image uploading directly from it??
    (that's what I'm mostly interested in)
    Very easy! it automatically inputs it into your message wherever the cursor is as your typing... Very user friendly

Leave a comment:

• MarkoChavs
    replied
    So how's everyone liking it so far??

How's the image uploading directly from it??
    (that's what I'm mostly interested in)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X