No announcement yet.

Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I decide to get tapatalk, can I veiw the chat box? The speed on my EVO to veiw this forum is ok for me, the only thing is I have to relog in if I want to post a thread after I turn phone off but my password stays there.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

I don't know about instant chat. I think the big deal about tapatalk is having the ability to instantly upload pictures without having first to use a picture hosting web site. This could come in handy if you are having a big time and need to rub it in on someone that couldn't make the trip.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I have always sent the pics to my email first & upload from there.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

You can upload pics from your phone to a FREE app called "PhotoBucket" then you can copy & paste the IMG code and insert it into your post via your phone's web browser using our mobile site. This would be the completely free way with an added step.

TapaTalk is nice because you don't have to factor in a separate step and it does it all on one APP
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You can't view the instant chat from TapaTalk (at least not yet). Sorry.

Comment

Blackberry has released their TapaTalk and it's available on BB AppWorld

Click here... http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst.../46654?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                Test. [ATTACH]13777[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13778[/ATTACH]
                Great hat, Bert!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Got the app on my Droid...its great!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X